HACK THE BUILDING
M.C. Dean, Inc.
We design, build, operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation’s most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our company capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems. We approach cybersecurity with resilient design and robust systems architecture. Our solutions rely on process-centric information assurance and keep pace with evolving cyber risk.
M.C. Dean employs more than 3,700 professionals who engineer and deploy automated, secure, and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability.
M.C. Dean’s in-house team of certified cybersecurity experts provide information assurance throughout every phase of the project lifecycle to ensure proper security controls are selected, implemented, validated, and maintained. We offer a range of cybersecurity services to protect the operation of systems and networks, including:
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Cyber Operations
- Patch Management
- System Hardening
- Threat, Vulnerability, Risk Assessments & Management
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TCSM) Surveys and Analysis
- Rapid Deployment of On-Premise and Cloud-Based Systems
- Facility Related Control Systems (FRCS) & Industrial Control Systems(ICS) cyber risk management